.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Dinner With the Stark Family

A true conversation taking place yesterday at dinner. Sitting at dinner are me, my parents, AJ (my brother), and Scooter (AJ's friend).

Mom: "Does your throat still hurt?"
AJ: "A little bit."
Scooter: "My throat hurts, too."
AJ: "Everybody's throat is hurting right now. [Friend 1] and [friend 2] said their throats are hurting too."
Ben: (brilliantly insightful) "Something must be going around."
Dad: "Uh oh! Must be mono!"
AJ: "Um, yeah. Scooter I guess this means we have to cancel our gay make-out session."
Scooter: "It's the 2000s, man! Can't 4 guys make out without being gay?"

----------------------
And as an in-joke that only one of my readers will get, I leave you with the following exchange that never actually took place, but should have:

"Do you have any spatulas or something to pick up this pizza?"
"It's called a plate."
"It's called a tip."

1 Comments:

  • Now that you're not constantly studying for law school, I demand more frequent blog updates.

    (And of course, we know Mike always gets what he wants. Just look at his history with women.)

    By Blogger Mike, at 6/02/2006 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home