.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It Was Good (Or At Least Interesting) While It Lasted

Well, my brush with fame is over. For those who don't know.....for 2 days I was part of the team assigned to defend alleged courthouse shooter Brian Nichols. It was all part of my internship at the Georgia Capital Defender.

But then he dumped us. (Link's probably dated.)

Well, I'll have to chalk it up as another of my many brushes with controversy. It would have been an interesting case.

As for the circumstances leading up to him dumping us, Official Office of Capital Defender Response: No Comment.

Therefore, Official Ben Stark Response: No Comment.

3 Comments:

  • What's this "no comment" stuff man? I want details. Especially since I haven't heard of the case.

    By Blogger Mike, at 5/25/2005 4:28 PM  

  • Go to the links. I will say no more.

    By Blogger Ben, at 5/25/2005 4:30 PM  

  • Oh yeah, that guy. Probably would have helped if I clicked the link before making an ignorant comment. I for one would simply prefer that you jeopardize your entire career and give us the inside scoop.

    Kidding, of course :-P

    By Blogger Mike, at 5/27/2005 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home