.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Monday, October 24, 2005

When in Arlington.....

So Jacob says that it is my responsibility while in the D.C. area to update my blog daily...like a good Washingtonian. (Some may say that term should apply to people from the state of Washington. We don't care about those people.) So I'll post something regularly...unless I don't.

Of course, this requirement is coming from Jacob who is, I must confess, a better blogger than I. Jacob's blog is consistently wittier, more interesting, and more up to date than mine. But at least I make more money than hi...dammit!

Anyways, the interview today at the D.C. Public Defender went horribly. Another time of freezing and stumbling over myself during a hypothetical question. Of course, I thought that I messed up last time and they called me back. But I still don't think I shined. Sigh...... Well, I hear the grapes at PDS were sour, anyway.

I have 4 interviews at the Equal Justice Works fair. So that'll be nice. I hope.

Thus far, I have not succeeded in being interesting. Let's see if I can think of anything interesting to....LOOK OVER THERE, IT'S RICHARD NIXON'S DISEMBODIED HEAD!

[Flees the room while you are looking the other way.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home