.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Yes, I'm Still Alive

I haven't had time for a proper blog entry in some time. I still don't. So here's the highlights of what's going on in my life.

  • Law journal. Final paper. Exams. This is what I'm spending 95% of my conscious hours doing. It's what I should be doing right now.
  • Turning 25. I reached my first quarter century last Monday!
  • Interviewing. I've already had one interview (on my birthday)! Over the month of December, I will have five more. That, and I'm a finalist for another job. (You may note that there is a wide variety in the jobs I am interviewing for. That's because I have no idea what I am doing with my life. I suppose there's my oft-linked fallback job. Or the fantasy job managing a popular rock band.)
  • Wondering how to comfort a grieving friend. Sending this friend a mix CD. Wishing I could do more. Feeling hopelessly inadequate.
  • Pondering watching the Film Noir collection I got for my birthday. Remind me to post about film noir sometime soon. What an awesome genre.
  • Taking time for 2 (and possibly only 2) mental health breaks: Pride & Prejudice and SpencerAcuff. Needless to say, both kick large degrees of ass.
Ok, that's it. No more blogging today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home