.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Weekend Plans

Tonight, we plan on hanging out at a Bed and Breakfast for a change of pace. It's called Hiker Hostel.

I do wish its name didn't remind me of a series of bad movies I have no intention of seeing but whose basic plot I already know. So.....um, if you can't reach me by Monday, call the authorities.

Actually, this place looks very nice and I'm excited about it. Continuing to celebrate Christy's birthday by hiking 'n stuff. She gets a whole weekend b/c she's Christy.

7 Comments:

  • Made it through the night. Still like the place.

    In fact, I'm strongly considering trying to get a group of us (meaning you friends who read this blog and other friends and Christy and me) together at this place for a retreat of sorts.

    By Blogger Ben, at 7/15/2007 10:10 AM  

  • That place sounds like a lot of fun.
    Were there any hostile hikers?

    Sorry, I had to ask...

    By Blogger Michael, at 7/15/2007 2:43 PM  

  • Well, Ben, we do need to have our annual reunion this year (like the one we tried to have last year in Gatlinburg that not many people could make it to for myriad "good" reasons I forget). In theory, Lori and Sarah are already planning the sequel, but I haven't heard from either of them. Atlanta is probably a more central location anyway, so if you get a jump-start we might be able to do it there instead.

    By Blogger Mike, at 7/16/2007 11:00 AM  

  • LOVE hiking. LOVE breakfast. sounds like a good plan!

    By Blogger Erin, at 7/16/2007 11:51 PM  

  • Michael, that joke is so lame....that I, of course, had already thought of it and said it numerous times during the trip.

    Mike - that sounds like a good idea. Not sure I have all the e-mail addresses to get started.

    By Blogger Ben, at 7/17/2007 3:02 PM  

  • Looking forward to your response. :-)

    By Blogger Matthew B. Novak, at 7/17/2007 3:27 PM  

  • For the person who is still reading my blog at this point, Matt Novak is referring to my response to something he wrote on his blog: mbnovak.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Ben, at 7/17/2007 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home