.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ronald Stark, The Man

My dad just got promoted!

He's the chief auditor for the University System of Georgia - all 35 Georgia public colleges. For years he's been "Associate Vice Chancellor" or "Assistant Vice Chancellor." Now he's just "Vice Chancellor." He's one of only four people who report directly to the Chancellor of the University System. The pay increase is also nice.

So here's to Dad. Ron Stark, the KING of all things audit!

Caveat: To any random people searching the blogosphere, my father holds very different political opinions from me. Therefore, I will not stand for having you slander him by associating him with my wacky liberal opinions, like this one (which I encourage all my readers to respond to).

3 Comments:

  • congrats to your dad. Its always nice when a family member gets a promotion.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/05/2006 9:29 PM  

  • Give your dad my congrats.

    By Blogger Mike, at 7/06/2006 9:47 AM  

  • Congrats to your dad.

    Hey, e-mail Chris about your wedding, eh? We lost the invitation and the RSVP stuff while we were moving, but we want to come.

    By Blogger Monica, at 7/06/2006 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home