.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Me and Gov. Dean

So, yeah, I was in the same room with Howard Dean last night. I even get quoted in the Duke Chronicle saying something entirely meaningless.

Dean didn't really say anything unexpected or insightful last night. But then, I have it on good authority that neither did Bush (except for the renewable energy thing, which I'm all for). I also hear from the entirely objective *cough* Think Progress that everything Bush said was B.S. TP has a point-by-point rebuttal of Bush....some of which is meaningful and some of which is cheap shots.

Oh, and the thing about how warrantless wiretapping could have caught 2 of the 9/11 hijackers? That is B.S.

Did I mention I was in the same room with Howard Dean last night?

1 Comments:

  • Did he go "YEEEEEAAAAAGGGH!" at any point during the evening?

    As far as Bush's State of the Union, it dragged toward the beginning as he got really really defensive about the war on terror. Suddenly in the middle he made a few points I actually agreed with, regarding energy, Social Security, Medicare, and education. But then toward the end of education he started talking about abstinence-only bullshit, and it went back downhill from there.

    And now that I've actually followed the link to Jeff's blog, I see that I've said nothing of additional import. Yet I refuse to delete it. So there!

    By Blogger Mike, at 2/01/2006 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home