.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Next Best Use of My Time

The PERFECT personality quiz for a C.S. Lewis nerd like me: Which Chronicles of Narnia Character Are You?

It turns out I'm Prince Rilian from The Silver Chair:

As Prince Rilian, you are brave, noble and intelligent, but easily misguided! Just make sure you don't go after any green women.


Green women. Got it. This is helpful. Thanks, Narnia Quiz!

Looks like they've got pictures from the old BBC production.

An an entirely unrelated note, I agree with a friend of a friend - much as I love criminal defense work, I would NOT want to be Zacarias Moussaoui's defense lawyer.

6 Comments:

  • I'm Shasta. I don't even remember who that is. Jill and Caspian are my #2 and #3.

    Interestingly enough, Aslan was DFL.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 4/26/2006 7:21 PM  

  • There's a Harry Potter test too. I'm Ron Weasley. The hair matches at least.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 4/26/2006 7:25 PM  

  • Shasta is the hero of The Horse and His Boy. A young boy sold into slavery who escapes with a talking horse and ends up saving Narnia from destruction. I remember him being pretty cool.

    What was the description of him?

    And where's the Harry Potter test?

    By Blogger Ben, at 4/26/2006 8:05 PM  

  • I came up as Caspian. "As Prince Caspian you are a noble, goodhearted but mischievous scallywag! Fun loving, you are admired for your easy going nature." He was always one of my favorites. :-)

    By Blogger Monica, at 4/26/2006 9:08 PM  

  • I'm Prince Rilian too.

    By Blogger Mike, at 4/28/2006 12:04 AM  

  • Well, Mike, my advice to you is that you stay away from those green women.

    By Blogger Ben, at 4/28/2006 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home