.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's a Holiday. Pardon Me As I Celebrate!

Few things can make me quote the Black-Eyed Peas in my title, but this can.

Today the world celebrates the birth of my beloved Christy Resnick. 25 years ago today, she entered this planet, instantly and objectively making America a better place to live.

Also today, I celebrate the fact that it is precisely one month until Christy and I will get married.

Today, Christy's in Nashville getting her bridal portrait done, while I'm in Atlanta studying for the bar exam. But hear this - and, Christy, I hope you're listening - this is the LAST birthday we shall spend apart!

I may add effusive, sappy updates later. We shall see.

3 Comments:

  • ...364 days later

    Ben's Boss: Ben, we're gonna need you to fly to Zimbabwe ASAP to work out the extradition of an Atlanta refugee. You're going to be spending yet another birthday apart from your wife.

    Ben: Dammit.

    By Blogger Mike, at 7/12/2006 10:12 AM  

  • hahahha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/12/2006 1:07 PM  

  • You KNOW the government's in trouble when it's asking a low-level Labor Department lawyer to do extraditions!

    But, in the face of my wife's birthday, even patriotic duty and considerations of humanity fall by the wayside. (But not, apparently, the need to study for the Bar Exam......)

    By Blogger Ben, at 7/12/2006 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home