.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Friday, July 14, 2006

A Zealous Convert Joins The Ranks of Bloggers

Kenny Ching, the coolest man ever to graduate from Duke Law School & my dear friend, has finally started a blog. This after occasional prodding from me and perhaps more from his wife, Erin.

Kenny and I have had many a long, introspective, thoughtful talk about Christianity, law, politics, and whatever topic pops into our mind. I look forward to trying to continue these talks on the Internet.

I'm also betting that Kenny's example will challenge me, as he often has in real life, to be more open in talking about my faith and theological issues (in addition to my usual political/legal/cultural rantings). Par for the course, his 2nd post of the day is a rumination on attempts to be "good" that amounts to nothing less than a presentation of the Gospel itself. Good for you, buddy!

Welcome to the realm of the opinionated, the verbose, the sarcastic, and the occasionally eloquent. Welcome to the blogosphere.

3 Comments:

  • No prodding from his wife, although I am a blog addict and a big fan of both of you :).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/14/2006 8:39 PM  

  • Thanks for the big welcome, Ben. Looking forward to jamming with you in the blogoshpere.

    By Blogger Kenny, at 7/15/2006 5:53 PM  

  • Hey, Kenny! Welcome to the blog world. :-) Can I post your link on my blog?

    By Blogger Monica, at 7/17/2006 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home