.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Microwavable Cakes - My Life Has New Meaning

Sure, there's some story out there about a German being kidnapped by the CIA. And a vitally important Supreme Court case in which one of my professors is one of the plaintiffs.

But I know what you are really concerned about. In this time of crisis and terror and studying, how can we find time to bake cakes any more? It's a valid question. I mean, I don't even have time to write this post. I should be writing a paper on the ethics of lying in negotiations.

Luckily, the good folks at Betty Crocker found a way: microwavable baking! They call them Warm Delights. Now I'll grant you, I found it in the "Price Cut" section of Target. It probably didn't sell too well. But I'm willing to try anything microwavable at least once!

I shall report back on this vitally important global news when there's more to report. Or whenever I feel like it.

1 Comments:

  • What? "The Chronicles of Narnia" has been out for 24 hours and no Ben blog post? For shame...

    By Blogger Mike, at 12/10/2005 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home