.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Meet the Newest Member of Our Family

Here she is, in all her wondrous glory..........



Meet Marley Rainey Stark.

We've adopted her, but we'll actually pick her up in a few weeks, after she gets all her shots 'n stuff and grows to be over two pounds.

Be careful....don't look straight at her. The sheer cuteness may cause you to go blind.

[Addendum:] I found my wedding ring! YAAAAAAAAY!

It's fitting somehow. Same day we make a commitment to a new member of the family, I find the symbol of my commitment to Christy. I don't believe in coincidences.

7 Comments:

  • *sneeze* *sniffle* *wipe eye* *sneeze* *cardiac arrest*

    Okay, I admit I question the general sanity of anyone who chooses to fill the pet void with a cat when there are so many perfectly good dogs in the world.

    And quit stealing my "I don't believe in coincidences" line, even if it is true. :-P

    By Blogger Mike, at 10/15/2007 9:52 AM  

  • Fine. I believe in Divine Providence, rather than coincidences.

    And Mike, when have you NOT questioned my sanity? When has my sanity been anything but questionable?

    Finally, the lawyer in me must ask, what do you mean by "general sanity"? Do other things cause you to questions someone's "specific sanity"?

    To quote a bizarre movie: "That is SO not true.....wait, what does that even mean?"

    By Blogger Ben, at 10/15/2007 12:22 PM  

  • Touché, pussycat.

    P.S. I missed the movie ref.

    By Blogger Mike, at 10/16/2007 10:09 AM  

  • I [Heart] Huckabees

    By Blogger Ben, at 10/16/2007 10:23 AM  

  • Ah. It's been a while (opening weekend, if memory serves) since I've seen that movie. So I absolve myself of all blame in not getting the reference.

    By Blogger Mike, at 10/16/2007 2:21 PM  

  • I believe in Divine Providence, rather than coincidences.

    That's one hell of an honor to give Rhode Island...

    By Blogger Jeff, at 10/16/2007 8:42 PM  

  • Wow, that's a relief about the ring? Where was it?

    I'm definitely coming over when you get the kitten. Very exciting news.

    Bar results released tomorrow. Glad we don't have to relive that wait.

    -Brian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/25/2007 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home