.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Meeeeeee

Mediocre '80s songs aside.....

Senate Intelligence folks grilled John Negroponte, Bush's director of national intelligence, today:

In one pointed exchange, Senator Russell D. Feingold of Wisconsin, a Democrat, asked Mr. Negroponte whether there were any other intelligence programs that had not been revealed to the full intelligence committees.

The intelligence chief hesitated, then replied, "Senator, I don't know if I can answer that in open session."

He might as well have said "I'm taking the Fifth." Next thing we'll find out is that the federal government is reading my blog.

------------------
In which case, I should point them to these pictures of the Howard Dean event I went to 2 nights ago. I'm only in one picture and I look like I'm playing air guitar. (Given that it's me we're talking about here, that would be a reasonable assumption.) Erin shows up twice.

Oh, and if you care, here's actual pictures of Howard Dean at that event.

4 Comments:

  • Somehow Ben, I don't have the slightest doubt you were in fact playing the air guitar.

    (Incidentally, supposedly some guy successfully auctioned off an air guitar on eBay. How awesome is that?)

    By Blogger Mike, at 2/03/2006 12:21 AM  

  • That is awesome, indeed. No, I wasn't actually playing air guitar.

    By Blogger Ben, at 2/03/2006 1:03 AM  

  • What song is that, anyway?

    By Blogger Jeff, at 2/07/2006 9:06 PM  

  • "Somebody's Watching Me" by Rockwell. With Michael Jackson providing the chorus and the only reason anybody remembers that song.

    By Blogger Ben, at 2/07/2006 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home