.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Friday, March 31, 2006

Only On Daily Kos

Only on Daily Kos can a guy write a blog post supporting impeaching President Bush, accuse Republicans of blind obedience, and then suggest that maybe we shouldn't actually call Republicans traitors........and get ripped to shreds by commenters who accuse him of recycling Republican talking points.

If there's one thing that annoys me more than a close-minded, self-righteous conservative, it's a close-minded, self-righteous liberal. It frustrates me to no end that these people are on my "side" (inasmuch as there are sides).

They remind me of a satire article I wrote a long while back. Parts of it are kind of clunky and unfair. But parts of it still make me laugh out loud. "tasty-yet-immoral".....haha....wow.

1 Comments:

  • One of the classics... "We also need to make sure to wear revealing clothing to piss off stuffy conservatives. Now, how to oppose the objectification of women..." LMFAO.

    You probably would have enjoyed the most recent "South Park", in which people become so self-righteous about driving hybrids that they contaminate the air with a pollutant known as "smug." Seriously, people, "will you remember my reply when your high horse dies?"

    By Blogger Mike, at 3/31/2006 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home