.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

25 Year Old Geezer?

I'm getting old. Observe the evidence:

1) Late nights 'till 3 AM? A thing of the past. During a ski retreat this past weekend (in which I didn't even ski) I got tired and went to bed at 10:30 PM.

2) As I point out in the comments to Mike's blog, I have no idea what's going on in the world of rock music these days. That's partly because I live in the Research Triangle (i.e. the Bermuda Triangle of music).

3) I just looked in the mirror and saw two streaks of GRAY HAIR! I'm 25 years old! I shouldn't have gray hair! [Screams in terror. Hides under bed. Finishes tax homework....'cuz I'm old and that's what geezers do.]

1 Comments:

  • You think gray hair is scary? I got my haircut the other day, and when I checked out the back, I saw a huge bald spot. Either that, or it was that blond patch I'm reputed to have.

    However comma, it's worth noting that law school does tend to put an inordinate amount of stress on a person. Perhaps this is the cause of your grayness.

    Oops, gotta go, beer run.

    By Blogger Mike, at 2/08/2006 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home