.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Libertarian Perspective On...... Coffee?

My dear friend Jacob Grier and I have often come out on opposite ends of the political spectrum. See, Jacob's been known to refer to himself as a "guilt-free atheist" and "wild-eyed libertarian." Suffice to say neither is an accurate description of me. Luckily, Jacob and I bonded over our mutual love of making complete fools of ourselves.

If there's anything Jacob loves more than his libertarianism, though, it's his love of coffee. From what I can tell, he's no fan of Starbucks. He hopes to create his own coffee shop some day. Frankly, I think a coffee shop run by Jacob Grier would kick ass.

So what's a libertarian to do when his precious free market principles seem to run up against his true love (coffee)? Well, now we know. Jacob wrote an article on a friend's coffee-obsessed blog about just that. Interesting stuff. Check it out.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the link. I'm hoping I make it down to Durham one more time before you leave so we can be idiots there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/15/2006 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home