.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What Would People Think?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Moo On, Chicken Boy

Somehow Danielle dug up an old IM conversation between Jeff and me. I will share that conversation with you now, in order to lighten up your dreary day. Don't blame me if you laugh so hard you need to change your pants.

To set the scene: Jeff and I were sitting in the same room, doing homework. Yet we still spoke to each other via Instant Messaging. You see, we were - and remain - silly. It all starts when Jeff IMs me.

Jeff: This is God.
Jeff: Stop reading that article RIGHT NOW
Ben: God, you have a lab report to do.
Jeff: I just finished it, you unworthy peon
Jeff: Don't make me smite you
Ben: Hmmmm, "God is love" must have been mistranslated. It should have been "God should shut the hell up."
Jeff: That Aramaic can be a bitch sometimes

[I throw silly putty at Jeff, presumably to get him to stop distracting me.]

Jeff: HA! God catches your silly-putty attack!
Ben: You only THINK it's silly putty.
Jeff: But I'm God...and if I think it's silly putty it is...
Ben: damn
Jeff: So, I think you're a blue chicken
Ben: moo
Jeff: Yeah, that's right. Moo on, chicken boy.

1 Comments:

  • It doesn't matter how many times I read that, I still laugh.

    Sadly, I don't have many IM convos with you saved on my computer. However, I do have the classic conversation between me, Jeff and Kelly that spawned six quotes for the quote list. I think. I can pass it on if desired.

    Also, you'll be pleased to know that "Just Like Everybody Else" is coming along quite nicely. Which really has nothing to do with this post, just thought I'd pass along the info.

    By Blogger Mike, at 2/23/2006 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home